Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The purpose of "INSIDE STORY".

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

As this is my first post, I have decided not to write anything serious but will explain a little about my blog, myself and my purpose of starting this blog. Its not that I am new to blogging but the blog I maintain is for official purpose as presently I am into the online marketing profession. But the main reason for starting this blog is just to pen down the various ideas which comes to my mind everyday, the things I have experienced and the things which I observe everyday. I feel that people’s mind is like a datacenter where millions of ideas and thoughts get stored everyday, but most of the time we forget those due to lack of organization. But every idea is important and if jotted down in an organized manner then someday or the other it may benefit someone. Thus this blog will contain all such ideas, experiences which may be related to any field like finance, job, investment guidance, fashion, history etc whichever comes to my mind. My purpose will be to include information on job market and current job openings in India, investment planning, information on major stores and products and many more. I just want to assimilate all type of information under a common platform and wish me luck to accomplish my mission…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Inside story ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates